Jingle Writing Contest
Jingle/ Mascot Name Entry deadline: April 30th 2022
The winning entry will be used as BAMSI's official 2022 jingle!
WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED BY THE EXECUTIVE CHAIRMAN OF BAMSI
WIN 1000 CASH!!
For Entry Inquiries Contact
RULES & GUIDELINES
- The mascot naming and jingle composition contest is open to all creatives, artist composers / artist & songwriters.
- ALL entries must include an original jingle & a mascot name to qualify for the cash prize. (incomplete submissions will result in automatic disqualification)
- Entries may be submitted by an individual or a group.
- The jingle should last for 60-90 seconds. (Lyrics & Sound MUST BE ORIGINAL)
- The jingle must showcase or focus on the following:
- The college (North Andros)
- The Mascot
- The organization & offerings such as locally grown produce etc grown on BAMSI's North Andros tutorial farm
- food security & education
- USE OF OBSCENE LANGUAGE & EXPLICIT LYRICS WILL RESULT IN AUTOMATIC DISQUALIFICATION.
- Contestants should submit a hard copy of the lyrics, alongside a demo/ recording of the jingle. (CD OR MP 3)
- Mascot names should be authentic and none offensive.
- ENTRIES MUST BE SUBMITTED BY APRIL 30TH 2022.(AFTER-WHICH SUBMISSIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED)
- Artist can submit up to (2) submissions.
- HOW DO I ENTER?
- complete an official registration form at BAMSI's corporate office (Mon-Fri 10am-3pm) or
- Contact an event representative via whats app
- (Mon-Fri 10am-3pm) to verbally complete the application.
- ENTRY IS BY CD OR MP 3 ALONG WITH COMPLETED APPLICATION FORM
- The contest is open to all residents of The Bahamas.
FOR DETAILED INFORMATION PLEASE VISIT
ALL VIRTUAL ENTRIES MUST BE SENT TO